Overview of offshore casinos
Online casinos are everywhere. But how can you tell which ones are trustworthy and safe, and which ones aren’t? With the prevalence of cybercrime and hackers on the rise, you need to be smart about where you play. This guide will give you key tips that will help you safely choose an offshore site to play your favorite casino games at.
We know it can be difficult to sift through all of the different sites out there and find the right one for your needs. Not every offshore online casino is created with players in mind! Below you will find our recommended list of online offshore casinos that are safe to play at.
An offshore casino is any type of online casino that is based in a country outside of your own jurisdiction (where you live and/or are playing from. These casinos are referred to as “offshore” since many people prefer to play at casinos that aren’t in their own country.
Sometimes, this is because they want to play games that aren’t even offered in their country. Other times, it’s because they want to avoid laws and regulations that are in place in their jurisdiction. There are offshore casinos that have operating licenses in jurisdictions such as Curacao that you can trust.
There are a few reasons why you should play at an offshore casino. One reason is that you might want to play a certain game that isn’t offered in your jurisdiction. This is especially common for people who live in areas where the gaming laws are tighter. Or maybe you’re having issues with Bet365 verification or another licensed casino.
For example, the United States has many regulations when it comes to online gambling, so some people prefer to play at offshore casinos without verification and still win. Another reason why it’s sometimes best to play at a no verification offshore casino is to avoid regulations.
Our recommended 5 offshore online casinos that do not require verification
When you’re looking for the perfect offshore casino that does not require verification to play at, you want to be sure that the site is reputable and safe. This can be a bit tricky, but there are a few things you can keep in mind. First, make sure that you’re playing at an offshore site. Sometimes, you might find a site that seems perfect, but it’s actually located in your own country!
This defeats the purpose of playing at an offshore casino in the first place. We have an experienced team of online casino experts that review many offshore online casinos. Only those casinos that pass the tough tests that our team imposes on them will appear on our recommended list.
- BitcoinCasino.us – if you live in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom then BitcoinCasino.us can be a very good choice of offshore online casino without verification. To register you only need to provide a username, password and working email address. This site accepts major cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum. They have a good selection of casino games including slots, video poker and popular table games such as blackjack and roulette.
- Betonline.ag – this is a no verification offshore online casino that has been around for a long time and has an excellent reputation with players from across the globe. They welcome players from the United States and elsewhere. Betonline accepts different forms of payment such as credit cards, bank transfers and Bitcoin. You will find a good selection of slots and other casino games. They have live dealer games as well. Their legitimate offshore license is from Panama.
- Sportsbetting.ag – this no verification offshore online casino also has a valid operating license from Panama and accepts players from many different countries. They have a wide range of casino games available which includes a live casino. Payment methods include cryptocurrencies and other fiat currency methods including e-wallets. SporstBetting.ag has been operating for many years and is well respected in the offshore online casino industry.
- Cloudbet.com – Cloudbet have been accepting cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals longer than most other offshore online casinos without verification. They have two gaming licenses from the Montenegro Commission and the Curacao Gaming Authority. There is a good selection of casino games on offer at Cloudbet. You will see games from reputable software companies such as NetEnt, Microgaming, and Evolution Gaming as well as others. If you like live casino games then Cloudbet has a good selection of these. A very respected and trustworthy offshore online casino with no verification.
- mBitCasino.com – if you are looking for a no verification offshore online casino that has a good reputation and a good selection of casino games then the Mbit Casino is a very good choice. This casino is the best choice for Australian no verification casino players that don’t want to go through KYC. They accept several different cryptocurrencies and there are fiat currency payment methods too such as credit cards and e-wallets. This offshore online casino has a valid license from Curacao and has been around since 2014. We lost count at 3,000 casino games which includes slots, video poker and a variety of popular table games.
Why players are looking for no verification offshore online casinos
There are many reasons why a player might look for offshore online casinos. Some may feel uncomfortable with having to give personal details about themselves, while others may simply prefer not having another barrier between them and playing their favorite casino games.
One of the primary reasons why someone might prefer no verification casinos is because they simply don’t want to reveal their identity. Many players don’t have a problem with providing their personal information, but there are some who prefer not to do so, either because they simply don’t feel comfortable with it or they haven’t yet decided whether online casinos are for them.
Another reason why a player might prefer not to verify their identity at a site is because they simply don’t like having to give their personal details. Some prefer to keep the information they share with other people to a minimum, while others may simply not like the idea of handing over their ID to another business.
The verification process varies from site to site, but some players may find it too lengthy or difficult to complete. Some casinos may require players to provide documents that prove their address, such as a utility bill or bank statement, in order to verify their identity.
Some sites may also require their customers to provide a valid form of ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, which can take time to acquire. Players who are short on time and simply want to get started playing as soon as possible may prefer not to have to go through this process.
A major reason why someone might prefer no verification offshore online casinos is because they are concerned about their safety and security. Some players may believe that giving a site their personal details would put them at risk of identity theft, while others may simply not want to give a third-party access to such sensitive information.
Many sites will never actually look at the personal data they receive; they simply need it to verify that the person is who they say they are. However, others may keep copies of the data they receive as part of the verification process. In some cases, players may not feel comfortable with a certain site having copies of their personal information.
Another reason why a customer might prefer not to verify their identity at a site is because they are concerned about protecting their privacy. Some players may feel that providing a site with copies of their ID and other documents would be a step too far, and that these details should remain private.
Finally, some players may simply not want the hassle of verification. They may find the verification process too extensive, or they may be put off by the amount of time it takes to complete. In some cases, players may even have to wait a few days before they are able to access a site after successfully verifying their identity.
How to play at a no verification offshore online casino
Playing at an offshore online casino that has no verification will be similar to playing at any other online casino. You will need to register (usually you only have to provide minimal details such as a name and password and a working email address) and then confirm your email address by using the link in the email that the casino sends to you.
To play your favourite Rainbow Riches casino game for real money, you will need to make a deposit. Go to the page of the offshore casino site that deals with deposits and choose your preferred payment methods. A popular method for making deposits and withdrawals at offshore online casinos these days is to use cryptocurrency such as Ethereum or Bitcoin.
There are likely to be other payment options too such as e-wallets like Skrill, Neteller and PayPal. Most offshore online casinos that have no verification will accept credit cards and bank transfers. Choose one of the offshore online casinos from our recommended list and check out their payment options.
After making your deposit you can place bets on your favorite casino games. Our recommended list of offshore online casinos without verification all have a good selection of slots, table games, live dealer games, and more.
When you want to make a withdrawal just go to the cashier section and choose the payment method that you want to use to receive your funds. We recommend that you use the same payment method for deposits and withdrawals. So, if you made a deposit with Ethereum then make your withdrawal requests using Ethereum too.
If you have any problems then you can contact the support team at your chosen offshore online casino without verification. All of the offshore online casinos on our recommended list have a responsive support feature and they will happily take care of any issues that you may have.
Offshore online casinos without verification pros and cons
Here are the pros of playing at a no verification offshore online casino:
- They may not have the restrictions that online casinos in your country have
- You can bet anonymously by using cryptocurrency for your deposits and withdrawals
- Our recommended offshore online casinos without verification welcome players from most countries
- There is no lengthy and risky verification process to go through
These are the cons of playing at an offshore online casino with no verification:
- There is a limited availability of no verification offshore online casinos
- They may not have your favorite casino games
- You may not be able to use your local currency
Are offshore online casinos with no verification legit?
Unfortunately, not all no verification offshore online casinos are legit. What we mean by this is that some of them do not have a valid license from a gaming authority. Never take the risk of playing at an offshore online casino with no verification that is unlicensed. You can lose all of your money and be able to do nothing about this.
The offshore online casinos without verification in our recommended list all have valid operational licenses from a respected gaming authority. This means that they are all legit and you can be confident that they are safe and secure.
How our team rates no verification offshore online casinos
There are a few important things that our experienced team looks for when reviewing no verification offshore online casinos. First, they make sure that the casino is fully licensed. This tells you that the site is held to high standards and that it’s safe to play at. We would never recommend that you play at an offshore casino that is unlicensed.
All of the offshore online casinos on our recommended list have a good reputation in the market. We know this because our team performs many checks including negative reviews, statements on online casino forums and ensuring that the offshore casino does not appear on any online casino blacklists.
The next thing our team will do is to take a close look at is the casino’s games selection. Casino games come in all different variations, so it’s important to find a site that offers the games that most players want to play.
There are plenty of reputable software companies out there, but certain ones are more reputable than others. The two most popular software companies are Microgaming and NetEnt. These are the ones that our team will look out for when reviewing an online casino. Casinos that use these software companies usually mean that they have a safe and trustworthy platform.
We will also check out the platform and device options. This is particularly important for smartphone users, since you might want to play on your mobile device. If you play on a mobile device, you want to make sure that the site has an app or is compatible with your device.
This can be a bit tricky, so we always look for offshore online casinos that do not require verification that are suitable for all devices. We always check out the desktop options as well, because there are some offshore online casinos that only offer mobile versions of their games.
If you’re playing at an offshore casino, you’re likely to find that they accept players from all over the world. So, our team always checks out the payment methods accepted and the currency options listed on the site. We want you to have as many different payment and currency options as possible with offshore online casinos.
Our expert team also looks into the customer service options listed on the site. If you have any questions or concerns about the casino, you want to know how you can reach out to the site. We expect the best offshore online casinos to provide a live chat facility. We check the support offering for friendliness, knowledge and a fast response.
There could be several reasons why a player does not want to use an online casino that is licensed in their own country (these online casinos might not even exist). A good option is to play at a offshore online casino that has a valid license from a recognized gaming authority in another jurisdiction.
You need to be careful when choosing an offshore online casino without verification as some of them are not completely honest with players. The safest thing to do is to choose a no verification offshore online casino from our recommended list above.
You need to check with the online casino to see if they accept players from your country. There can be exceptions.
We have provided you with our list of recommended no verification offshore online casinos and any of these are high-quality.
Yes, if you choose an offshore online casino from our recommended list then you can play using a mobile device.
No, there are some no verification offshore online casinos that do not accept cryptocurrencies.