Review of the casino site Velobet
Velobet offers its customers online casino and sports betting. A number of bonuses and promotions can be found on the site, as well as different types of payment methods. If this is the first time you’ve heard of this platform, then read our review, which will introduce you to the operator and its features. And now, without wasting time, we begin with the review of the online casino.
Facts about the casino
There are a lot of interesting facts around Velobet that will introduce you to the site up close. We’ll cover all the essentials so that you get to know the casino and can start your game. Read below, what is the history of Velobet, who are the owners and other important things.
- Velobet Casino was founded in July 2023 and since that time, has been operating legally in dozens of countries. The betting site has a good design and an easy to use interface;
- The casino has a number of advantages and few disadvantages. The main advantage is that it has a lot of games and good bonuses, the disadvantage is that there is no mobile app yet and also the site is limited in many countries;
- The most popular casino payment methods are VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, AstroPay, Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether;
- The site is available in various languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Finnish and Swedish;
- The online casino is licensed by the Curacao gambling regulatory authorities, which gives it the right to operate in countries that allow online gambling;
- The owner of Velobet is the company Santeda International B.V., which has a registration in Cyprus;
The best slot games to play at Velobet
The site features slot games from the most well-known providers, including Pragmatic Play, Amusnet Interactive, Play’n GO, Red Tiger, Habanero, GameArt, Nolimit City, NetEnt and others. Here, we’ll introduce you to a few of the best slots that you can try out once you register on the site and start playing:
- Big Bass Bonanza – This is a Pragmatic Play game that gives you plenty of opportunities to win. If three scatters (fish) appear during the game, then you get 10 free spins and the fishermen capture the winning amounts and add a multiplier to them;
- Book of Dead – Book of Dead is a very interesting slot that takes you back in time and gives you the chance to win good prizes. Here too you can get free spins if you are lucky and the three scatter symbols land on the reels;
- Dead or Alive 2 – this is the sequel to NetEnt’s classic title, where 5 reels and 9 paylines await you. Dead or alive you can get your hands on free spins and other bonuses to fully enjoy this intriguing game;
- Reactoonz 2 – another sequel to Play’n GO’s well-known Reactoonz slot game that will make you experience real emotions in front of the screen. The symbols here represent cute looking monsters that bring you generous rewards. Of course, a round of free spins hasn’t been forgotten, from which you can win big;
- 40 Burning Hot – classic games featuring fruit, clovers, stars and dollar signs have always piqued players’ interest. That’s why we place Amusnet Interactive’s 40 Burning Hot among the top games at VeloBet. There’s a multiplying wild symbol here to help you win big and keep your game happy;
Welcome bonus at Velobet
There are 3 types of welcome bonuses at the casino, which we will mention here. The first welcome bonus is for casino, and you can take 150% on your deposit. The minimum amount you need to deposit is €20, and the bonus needs to be played 30 times on slot games in the online casino.
A crypto bonus is also available for those who wager via cryptocurrencies. The bonus is given for the first deposit and is 160% up to 1,000 euros. Again, there are draw rules which you can view once you log into the promo section of the site. The full requirements for scrolling are described there.
Last, but not least, a 150% up to €1,000 welcome sports bonus awaits you. This bonus, must be played on the sporting events on the site and does not apply to the casino section. Of course, be sure to check out the other promotions as they will also appeal to you.
Withdrawal times at Velobet
If you withdraw your winnings from Velobet via bank cards – VISA and MasterCard, you will have to wait up to 3 business days to receive your money. The casino processes the withdrawal request quickly, but when the funds will arrive depends on your bank. As long as you withdraw with e-wallets or cryptocurrencies, the money comes immediately and you can use it for its intended purpose. That’s the reason Velobet is one of our recommended under 1 hour withdrawal casinos in Australia.
If you have any further questions about withdrawal times, you can ask support via live chat or email. The employees are very polite and will surely answer all your queries. Therefore, you can always contact them in case of a problem.
Verification at Velobet Casino
To be able to withdraw your winnings, you need to go through KYC verification. This means that you need to upload identification documents to your account that match the details you have registered with on the online platform. The casino staff will review the documents and if they match your personal details, then you will get approved right away.
In order to complete the verification, you need to send a colour and double-sided photo of your ID. You may also be asked for another document such as a utility bill receipt showing your residential address. Once you have added the documents, you must wait up to 48 hours for them to be reviewed, although this is much quicker.
Note that if you don’t go through verification, you won’t be able to withdraw your winnings from the casino. Therefore, we recommend that you perform this step immediately after going through the registration procedure. This way, you will have access to all the services on the website.
Velobet online casino offers a variety of games, sports betting, dozens of payment methods, cryptocurrencies and a good user experience. The site has a mobile version to play with via phone or tablet and all sorts of entertainment options are provided. However, you should keep in mind that gambling is for adults and carries a risk of addiction, so be responsible when playing. It’s time to wrap up our review with wishes for success! If you’re not sure Velobet is your type of gambling platform you can check our casino reviews page to find the site that suits your needs.
Frequently asked questions
No, the operator has not released a mobile app, but the site does have a mobile version so you can play on it via a phone or tablet running Android and iOS operating systems.
You can use the live chat on the site or email [email protected].
Velobet casino has been issued a license by the Curacao authorities, allowing it to operate fully legally in various countries. For some jurisdictions, the casino is blocked as it has no license on local soil.